The Simplest and Most Affordable Way to Eliminate Downtime
Add instant business continuity to any location with primary or backup LTE connectivity on the Accelerated 6310-DX LTE Router. Protect your business and investment with a simple solution to avoid network disruptions and outages, as every minute of network downtime costs you time and money, which can impact your customer service, sales, and brand reputation.
The 6310-DX LTE Router provides a reliable and scalable business continuity failover solution that works with your network and devices at any location, and is powered by Accelerated's suite of upgradeable CORE Plug-In LTE modems featuring dual SIM cards and Carrier Smart Select™ to automatically switch between carriers. Upgrade your modem any time, and change to LTE-advanced, standard LTE, or LTE with EV-DO fallback without replacing your router.
Install in Minutes Where the Cellular Reception is Strongest
The Accelerated 6310-DX is a secure 4G/LTE business router with the CORE plug-in modem that can be used as a primary 4G/LTE data connection or as a backup network solution to streamline business continuity. By adding the 6310-DX to your network, any Ethernet device can utilize fast and convenient cellular data, and the 6310-DX can be located or mounted where the cellular reception is the strongest.
The optional Remote Mounting Kit includes a Site Survey Battery Pack, Passive Power over Ethernet (PoE) adapter, and mounting supplies to increase placement flexibility and help locate the area where the signal is strongest. The 6310-DX LTE Router can also operate in IP Pass-Through or in full Router mode to meet your specific networking needs.
Flexible and Reliable Connectivity Options Certified by All Major U.S. Carriers
Accelerate your networking solutions and eliminate downtime with the 6310-DX LTE Router that features multiple WAN connectivity options (Ethernet or cellular) with load balancing and failover. With the Accelerated CORE Plug-In modem, the 6310-DX LTE Router can connect to mobile networking using the 4G LTE standard that best suits its given use case.
Larger locations and data-intensive applications may turn to the LTE-Advanced (Category 6) version of the CORE Plug-In for the fastest cellular speeds commercially available while others may opt for the cost-saving deployment of a standard LTE (Category 4) connection. The 6310-DX's optional Remote Mounting kit includes a battery pack for site surveys (to determine signal availability), a PoE injector for remote powering options, and a variety of mounting accessories designed to ensure the DX is optimally placed for the strongest cellular reception. Additionally, it is certified across all major carriers, giving customers the ability to select the best carrier for their given location.
Upgrade with Swappable 4G LTE Plug-In Modems and Dual SIM Support
Accelerated’s family of CORE Plug-In LTE modems allows customers to select the cellular connection that best meets their speed, budget, fallback-network, and geographic requirements. The modular nature of the CORE Plug-In modem helps mitigate technological obsolescence by allowing customers to upgrade to newer LTE standards without replacing their Accelerated router. When there is a need for faster connectivity users can simply upgrade their LTE modem while protecting the investment in their router.
Combine Ethernet WAN with LTE for Load Balancing or Failover Connection
The 6310-DX LTE Router is a best-in-class solution that can future-proof network infrastructure thanks to its modular CORE Plug-In LTE modem, stateful firewall, and VPN capabilities. Pair the 6310-DX's integrated LTE Plug-In modem with a dedicated wire line connection to provide dual ISP connectivity, maximize uptime, and ensure complete business continuity for retailers and other organizations that need uninterrupted network access. With the new generation of connected devices demanding reliable network availability, including POS systems, mobile kiosks and digital signage, the 6310-DX is built to support all enterprise needs at an affordable price.
Manage Your Connections from the Cloud
The 6310-DX can also be fully managed through aView™, its cloud management portal. aView features proactive alerts, centralized configuration, remote firmware updates and location services. The platform also allows for unlimited scalability as well as complete control over security and accessibility of Accelerated devices. Whether users have 10 or 10,000 locations, the 6310-DX can be fully managed through aView™.
Key Features and Advanced Capabilities
- IoT solution
- Branch office or retail solution
- Optimal signal strength placement
- Enterprise ready
- LTE Advanced, Standard LTE & LTE with EV-DO fallback
- Dual SIM support with CORE Plug-In LTE Modem
- Auto-switch between different carriers with Carrier Smart Select™
- WAN load balancing
- WAN failover
- Port-based VLANs
- 2 Ethernet Port 10/100 Base-T (RJ-45)
- Lower cost than additional or replacement equipment
- Connects any Ethernet device
- 4G LTE certified CORE Plug-In modem
- Easily upgrade to meet changing cellular standards
- Secondary failover WAN link to improve continuity
- Optional battery for site survey to identify optimal strength placement
- Optional mounting hardware in neutral colors ideal for branch office and retail locations
- Optional PoE cable to remotely power
- aView for central cloud-management facilitates rapid deployment and management of large networks
- Zero-touch device monitoring and management via aView with minimal data usage
- Retail Chains
- Distributed Enterprise
- ISP / Telecom
- Managed Services
- 2 Ethernet ports (dynamic port configuration)
- Latest mobile technologies (LTE/4G/3G/UMTS/HSPA/...)
- Advanced Modem Management Software
- Automatic self-configuration for most Carrier/SIM combinations
- OOB management and recovery using secure SMS
- Support for Pass-through and Router Modes in tandem
- Peer-to-peer IPSec tunneling for branch-office networks
- IPv4 and IPv6 support
- WAN Failover
- Load balancing between WAN connections
- Carrier Smart Select™
- Adaptability for multiple custom APNs
- Designed from the ground up to be centrally or locally managed
- Local UI with full access to all configuration and diagnostics
- User friendly CLI with tab completion and smart help
- Smart configuration migration to latest releases
- Remote firmware upgrades
- Rapid security updates and regular firmware releases
- Automatic Location services
- aView cloud management (configuration, reporting, alerts, usage, support)
- Map-based status summary for quick location overview
- Fully configurable stateful firewall
- Port forwarding
- Blocking / Filtering
- NAT / Pass-through / Routed
- Optional custom rule setup
- AES, 3DES
- IKEv1 / IKEv2, MODECFG, X509
- Interop with a large range of networking equipment
- Support for legacy cryptographic interconnects (SHA1, DES, MD5)
- All services can be configured to allow comprehensive lockdown
- RADIUS, TACACS+
- IPsec - no artificial tunnel count limits